This unique course is designed to provide law enforcement officers with techniques for reacting associated with such an event as well as the techniques for mitigating those to high stress, short duration critical incidents where they are faced with an unanticipated, deadly threat from an Ambush. The class will deal with both immediate and sophisticated ambushes from close quarters as well as distances.
This course has very little classroom lecture. Most of the 16 hours are spent in conducting scenario based movement drills and force on force exercises.
SOME OF THE TOPICS THIS COURSE WILL COVER INCLUDE!
* Core shooting skills and advanced weapons manipulation using simuntions.
* Close Quarter Battle with armed adversaries
* Eye/Hand manipulation techniques
* Shooting, moving and communicating under stress to survive a lethal attack.
* Some padded clothing is suggested but not required. These will be force on force scenarios.
* Gloves, thick shirt, your own custom “wrap around” eye protection
* Men and Women groin protection
* Women (padded bra highly recommended).
* Plain clothes for role playing scenarios
Safariland Training Group only trains Law Enforcement, Corrections and Military.
Safariland Instuctor Information to Come
Mountain States Tactical Officers Association